When it comes to painting, the devil is in the details. It's the small things that can make or break a painting. Here are a few tips on how to add details and bring the painting to life.
1. Use a fine brush. When painting details, it's important to use a fine brush. This will allow you to get into the nooks and crannies and paint a more precise image.
2. Be patient. Painting details can be tedious and time-consuming. It's important to be patient and take your time. Rushing will only result in a sloppy painting.
3. Use reference photos. When painting details, it's helpful to have reference photos. This will give you a better idea of how the final painting should look.
4. Take your time. Again, painting details takes time and patience. Don't rush it and take your time to get the details right.
5. Enjoy the process. Painting can be a lot of fun, so don't get too stressed out about the details. Just relax and enjoy the process.