A black and white bird painting on a brown rock during daytime can be a beautiful and unique piece of artwork. Here are some tips on how to create this type of painting:
1. Choose your bird. A black and white bird against a brown rock will create a stunning contrast. Some good choices for this type of painting include a crow, raven, or even a white-tailed hawk.
2. Choose your rocks. The rocks you use in your painting should be a dark brown or black. This will help create a more dramatic look.
3. Paint the bird first. Begin by painting the bird in black and white. You can add some shading to give the bird more dimension.
4. Paint the rocks. Once the bird is complete, start painting the rocks. Again, use a dark brown or black to create a dramatic look.
5. Add finishing touches. To complete your painting, add some trees or other background elements. This will help give your painting a more complete look.