1. Decide on the overall look you want to create. Do you want a realistic peacock or a more whimsical one?
2. Choose the right blue paint. You'll want to find a blue that has a good amount of depth to it.
3. Begin painting the peacock's body. Start with the lightest shade of blue and work your way up to the darkest.
4. Paint the peacock's tail. Use a mix of blue and green to create a stunning peacock tail.
5. Add the finishing touches. Paint the peacock's beak and eyes, and don't forget to add some highlights!