When it comes to selective focus photography, there are a few things you can do to make sure your yellow cockatiel is the star of the show. Here are a few tips:
1. Use a shallow depth of field. This will help to blur out the background and make your cockatiel stand out.
2. Use a telephoto lens. This will help you get closer to your subject and isolate it from the background.
3. Use a wide aperture. This will also help to blur out the background and make your cockatiel stand out.
4. Use a tripod. This will help to keep your camera steady and help you get the shot you want.
5. Be patient. It may take a few tries to get the perfect shot, but it will be worth it in the end.
With these tips in mind, you should be able to get some great shots of your yellow cockatiel. Just remember to be patient and have fun!