If you're lucky enough to have a close-up photo of a penguin, you'll want to make sure it's properly framed. Here are a few tips:
1. The photo should be square or slightly rectangular.
2. The penguin should be centered in the frame.
3. There should be some empty space around the penguin, so it doesn't look crowded.
4. The background should be a solid color or a simple pattern. A busy background will distract from the penguin.
5. The frame should be simple and uncluttered. Avoid frames with lots of ornamentation.
With these tips in mind, you should be able to frame a close-up penguin photo that looks great.