Assuming you want tips for painting two red parrots on a stick:
1. Begin by sanding your parrots down with a fine-grit sandpaper. This will help create a smooth surface for the paint to adhere to.
2. Next, wipe down your parrots with a damp cloth to remove any dust created by sanding.
3. Once your parrots are dry, apply a layer of primer. This will help the paint to better adhere to the surface and also provide a more even color.
4. When the primer is dry, begin painting your parrots with a red paint. It is best to use multiple thin layers of paint, rather than one thick layer. This will help avoid any drips or runs.
5. Once the paint is dry, apply a clear coat to protect the paint and give the parrots a shiny finish.
Now you have two beautiful red parrots on a stick!