If your wood log is looking a little worse for wear, you may be considering giving it a makeover. And what better way to do that than with a flock of Pelicans?
Pelicans are large birds with long beaks that are perfect for giving your wood log a good cleaning. Just make sure that you have a few towels on hand to clean up the mess afterwards.
Here's how to give your wood log a makeover with a flock of Pelicans:
1. First, invite the Pelicans over to your house. You can do this by putting out a bowl of pellets or other bird food.
2. Once the Pelicans are at your house, have them start pecking at the log. They will quickly remove any dirt or grime that is on the surface.
3. After the Pelicans are done pecking, use a towel to wipe down the log. You may need to do this a few times to get all of the dirt off.
4. Once the log is clean, you can now paint it or stain it any color you like. You can also add a sealant to protect the log from the elements.
5. Enjoy your new wood log makeover!