Assuming you would like tips on how to keep your brown dog from getting muddy on grass:
1. Keep your dog on a leash when outside, especially in areas where there are mud puddles or large patches of grass.
2. If your dog does happen to get muddy, wash them off as soon as possible with a hose or in a bathtub.
3. Try to avoid letting your dog play in areas with a lot of mud or wet grass, as this will make it more likely for them to get muddy.
4. Consider investing in some dog booties, which can help protect your dog's feet from the mud and wet grass.
5. If all else fails, accept that your dog may just enjoy getting muddy from time to time and embrace the mess!