Are you looking to add a little bit of flair to your watercolor painting? Why not try painting a black and white bird on a tree branch? Here's how:
1. Begin by sketching out your design on paper. This will help you to plan the placement of your black and white bird and tree branch.
2. Once you have your sketch, start painting the sky in a light blue color.
3. Next, add in the tree branch. For this, use a light brown color.
4. Now it's time to paint the black and white bird. To do this, first paint the bird's body in white. Then, paint the bird's wings in black.
5. Finally, paint the water in a light blue color.
With these simple steps, you'll be able to create a beautiful and unique watercolor painting.