Assuming you want a step-by-step guide:
1. Begin by sketching out your penguin in pencil on your chosen surface. You may want to use a reference photo to help with this step.
2. Once you’re happy with your sketch, start painting in the black areas with a small brush. Be careful not to overdo it – a little black goes a long way!
3. Once the black paint is dry, start painting in the white areas. Again, take care not to overdo it – you want your penguin to look like he’s covered in snow, not like he’s dipped in white paint!
4. To add some extra realism, use a small brush to add some grey paint to the black areas, and some white paint to the white areas. This will help to create the illusion of shadows and highlights.
5. Finally, use a small brush to add some black paint to the tips of the penguin’s wings. This will help to create the illusion of movement and make your penguin look like he’s in the middle of a snowstorm!