Assuming you would like tips on painting a penguin:
Penguins are one of the most beloved animals on Earth. They are also one of the most difficult animals to paint. Here are some tips on painting a brown and white penguin walking on a stone covered field.
1. Start with the background. Paint the sky a light blue and the stone covered field a light brown.
2. Next, add the penguin. Start with a white base and then add brown to the wings and head.
3. Finally, add details like the eyes and beak.
4. Use a light touch when painting the penguin to avoid making it look too cartoony.
5. Allow the paint to dry completely before adding any final details or varnishing.