Assuming you would like tips on how to paint a pelican in flight:
Pelicans are fascinating creatures and make for beautiful paintings. They are also notoriously difficult to paint, especially in flight. Here are a few tips to help you paint the perfect brown pelican flying through the air:
1. Start with a sketch. This will help you get the proportions and positioning of the pelican right.
2. Use a light color for the underpainting. This will help to bring out the details in the feathers.
3. Pay attention to the light and shadow. Pelicans have very distinctive plumage and the light will play off of this in interesting ways.
4. Use a variety of browns for the feathers. This will give your painting depth and realism.
5. Don't forget the beak! Pelicans have large, curved beaks that are often brightly colored. Make sure to include this in your painting.
With these tips in mind, you should be well on your way to painting a beautiful brown pelican in flight.