There are a few things you'll need before you start painting your gray pelican flying:
-Acrylic paint in the colors gray, white, and black
-A reference photo of a pelican
1. Begin by sketching out your pelican on the canvas with a pencil. Try to get the basic shape and proportions right before you start painting.
2. Once you have the sketch down, start painting in the gray base color. Use light and dark shades of gray to create some depth and dimension.
3. Next, paint in the white highlights. These will be on the pelican's head, neck, and underbelly.
4. Finally, paint in the black details. These will be on the pelican's wings and back.
5. Allow the paint to dry completely before adding any final details or highlights. You can use a white paint pen or a thin brush to add these.
Your gray pelican flying is now complete!