Assuming you would like tips on how to paint a green peafowl on gray stone:
1. Start by sketching out your design with a light pencil so you can erase any mistakes.
2. Next, begin to fill in the basic colors. For the green peafowl, use a light green shade.
3. Once the basic colors are in place, start to add in the shadows and highlights. Use a darker green shade for the shadows and a lighter green shade for the highlights.
4. Finally, add any details you want, such as the eyes, beak, and feathers.
5. Allow the paint to dry completely before displaying your masterpiece!