Assuming you want a step-by-step tutorial on painting a panda bear on green grass during daytime:
1. Begin by sketching out your panda bear on a piece of paper. You can use a light pencil to help you see the sketch better as you paint.
2. Next, begin painting the sky. You can use a light blue or other light color.
3. Once the sky is complete, begin painting the grass. Use a green color for this.
4. Now you can begin painting the panda bear. Use a white color for the fur and a black color for the eyes, nose, and mouth.
5. Finally, add in any final details like trees or other objects in the background.
With this guide, you should be able to paint a panda bear on green grass during daytime easily!