When it comes to painting a peacock, there are really only two colors that you need to focus on: blue and green. Of course, you can always add in other colors as well, but these two will be the main focus. Here is a step-by-step guide on how to paint a peacock in blue and green:
1. Begin by sketching out your peacock. This doesn't have to be perfect, but it will help you to have a general idea of where everything should go.
2. Once you have your sketch, start painting in the base colors. For the body of the peacock, use a light blue color. For the tail feathers, use a darker blue.
3. Once the base colors are down, it's time to start adding in the details. For the peacock's eyes, use a green color. For the beak, use a yellow color.
4. To finish things off, add in some white highlights. This will help to make the peacock really stand out.
5. And that's it! You should now have a beautiful peacock that is painted in blue and green.