When it comes to painting penguins, there are really only two colors you need to worry about: brown and white. But don't let that simplicity fool you – painting these little birds can be tricky. Here's a step-by-step guide to painting two brown and white penguins walking on a stone covered field.
1. Start by painting the sky. Use a light blue color and make sure the paint is evenly distributed.
2. Next, add in the stones. For this, you'll want to use a light grey color. Paint the stones in a random pattern, making sure some of them are overlapping.
3. Now it's time to paint the penguins. For the brown penguin, use a dark brown color. For the white penguin, use a light grey color.
4. Paint the penguins' eyes with a black color.
5. Finally, add in some details like the penguins' beaks and feet. Use a light orange color for the beaks and a dark grey color for the feet.
With these simple steps, you'll be able to paint two brown and white penguins walking on a stone covered field in no time!