There are a few things you need to know before you start painting your masterpiece. Boy Holds Fish is a great painting to start with because it's not too complicated, but it's still a beautiful work of art.
1. Choose your canvas. You can either purchase a pre-stretched canvas or stretch your own. If you're stretching your own, make sure you buy the right size of stretcher bars and canvas.
2. Prime your canvas. This will help your paint adhere to the canvas and also prevent the paint from seeping through the fabric.
3. Choose your paint. You can either use acrylic or oil paint. If you're a beginner, we recommend using acrylic paint because it's easier to work with.
4. Choose your brushes. There are a variety of brushes you can use for painting, but for this particular painting, we recommend using synthetic brushes.
5. Sketch out your painting. This is where you'll decide on the composition of your painting. You can either freehand it or use a sketchbook.
6. Start painting! Begin with the sky and work your way down to the water. Then, paint the fish and the boy.
7. Let your painting dry. This could take anywhere from a few hours to a few days, depending on the type of paint you used.
That's it! You're now the proud owner of a beautiful painting called Boy Holds Fish.