When it comes to painting your pet fish, there are really only two colors that you can choose from – black and brown. And while some might think that black is the more natural choice for an underwater look, brown can actually be a better option.
1. Black can make your fish look washed out.
2. Black can be difficult to apply evenly.
3. Black can make it difficult to see your fish's features.
4. Black can make your fish look like a floating piece of poop.
5. Brown can give your fish a more natural look.
6. Brown can be easier to apply evenly.
7. Brown can make it easier to see your fish's features.
8. Brown can make your fish look like a floating piece of poop.
So, there you have it! If you're looking for an underwater look, brown is the way to go.