There are a few things you need to know before you start painting your very own White and Black Panda on Wood. Here are a few tips to get you started:
1. Choose the right paint. You'll want to use a high quality acrylic paint for your panda painting. Make sure to get a white and black paint, as well as a few other colors if you want to add details.
2. Prepare your wood. Sand your wood piece down before you start painting. This will help the paint adhere better and give you a smooth surface to work with.
3. Sketch out your design. This is optional, but it can be helpful to sketch out your design before you start painting. This way you can plan out where each color will go and what details you want to add.
4. Start painting! Begin with the white paint and paint the entire panda. Once the white is dry, add the black details. You can also add other colors if you want to add more details to your painting.
5. Let your painting dry. Once you're finished painting, let your painting dry completely before adding a sealant. This will help protect your painting and keep it looking vibrant for years to come.