Assuming you want tips for painting a brown raccoon on a garbage container:
1. Decide on the size of your raccoon. This will determine how much detail you can include.
2. Sketch out your design beforehand. This will help you plan the painting process and avoid any mistakes.
3. Choose the right type of paint. Water-based acrylics are a good option for painting a raccoon.
4. Prime the garbage container before painting. This will help the paint to adhere better and prevent any peeling or chipping.
5. Begin by painting the raccoon's fur. Use a light brown color and paint in the direction of the fur.
6. Add some darker brown shades to create depth and dimension.
7. Paint the raccoon's eyes and nose. Black or dark brown paint works well for these features.
8. Finish up by painting the raccoon's claws. Use a light beige or ivory color for the claws.
9. Allow the paint to dry completely before placing the garbage container in use.