Assuming you want tips for painting a black and white animal on a brown tree trunk in watercolor:
1. Start by sketching out your design with light pencil strokes. This will help you map out the placement of your colors and values.
2. Next, begin painting in the lightest colors first. In this case, that would be the white of the animal. Be sure to leave some white paper showing through for the brightest areas.
3. Once the white is in place, begin adding in the black. Work in small sections and be patient as the black can take longer to dry.
4. Finally, paint in the brown tree trunk. Be sure to let the white and black areas dry completely before painting over them with the brown.
5. And that's it! With a little patience and practice, you should be able to paint a black and white animal on a brown tree trunk in watercolor.