1. Start with the background color first and work your way forward. This will help you avoid accidentally painting over areas that you have already completed.
2. Use a small paintbrush for the finer details. This will help you stay within the lines and create a more polished finished product.
3. Take your time and don’t rush. Painting by numbers is supposed to be a relaxing activity so make sure to savor it.
4. Experiment with different color combinations. Don’t be afraid to step outside of your comfort zone and try something new.
5. Have fun! Remember, there are no rules when it comes to art so let your creativity flow.