If you’re looking for a fun and easy project to take on, why not try paint by numbers? It’s a great way to relax and get creative, and anyone can do it! Here’s a beginner’s guide on how to do paint by numbers.
What You’ll Need:
-A paint by numbers kit (you can find these online or at your local craft store)
-A water cup
1. Choose your paint by numbers kit. There are tons of different designs to choose from, so take your time and pick one that you’ll enjoy working on.
2. Once you have your kit, open it up and lay out all of the pieces. Take a look at the reference photo and find the corresponding numbered piece.
3. Start by painting the largest areas first. Using your brush, load it up with paint and then apply it to the numbered area. Work in small sections until you’ve filled in the entire area.
4. Repeat this process with the rest of the numbered areas, working from the largest to the smallest.
5. Once you’ve finished painting all of the areas, take a step back and admire your work!
Tips and Tricks:
-If you make a mistake, no worries! Just grab a damp paper towel and gently wipe away the paint until you fix the mistake.
-To avoid getting paint on your clothes, put on an apron or old shirt that you don’t mind getting paint on.
-If your paintbrush starts to get dry, dip it in water and then shake off the excess before continuing to paint.
-Want to add your own personal touch to the painting? Once you’ve finished all of the numbered areas, feel free to paint in any additional details or embellishments that you’d like.
We hope you enjoyed this beginner’s guide on how to do paint by numbers!