There are countless ways to be creative and make art. Some people may think that art has to be a certain way, but that's not true! Art is whatever you make of it and there are no rules. Here are a few different ways to do art:
1. Find a subject that you're passionate about and illustrate it. It can be anything from your favorite animal to a pretty landscape.
2. Get experimental with mixed media. Use different materials and mediums to create something unique.
3. Create a collage. This is a great way to express yourself and your interests.
4. Make a sculpture. This could be anything from a simple clay figure to an intricate paper mache piece.
5. Draw or paint a self portrait. This is a great way to get to know yourself and your artistic style better.
6. Write a poem or story, then illustrate it. This is a great way to combine your two passions – writing and art.
7. Take photographs and turn them into art. This could be anything from adding filters and effects to your photos to creating a photo collage.
8. Create a vision board. This is a great way to manifest your dreams and goals.
9. Paint or draw something abstract. This is a great way to tap into your creativity and let your imagination run wild.
10. Doodle! This is a great way to relax and let your mind wander. You never know what you'll create when you start doodling.