Assuming you would like tips and techniques for painting by numbers:
1. Choose your paint by number kit. There are a wide variety of kits available online and in stores. Consider the size of the project, the level of difficulty, and the brand reputation when making your selection.
2. Read the instructions. This may seem like a no-brainer, but it’s important to read the instructions carefully before beginning your project. Pay close attention to the colors called out in the legend and the order in which they should be applied.
3. Gather your supplies. In addition to the paint by numbers kit, you’ll need a few supplies including paintbrushes, a water cup, and a paper plate (or something similar) to use as a palette.
4. Pour a small amount of each color onto your palette. It’s helpful to pour out a little more paint than you think you’ll need to avoid having to stop in the middle of your project to replenish your supply.
5. Begin painting. Start with the largest areas of color and work your way to the smaller details. It’s often easiest to start with the background colors and then move on to the foreground.
6. Clean your brushes. Make sure to clean your brushes thoroughly after each color to avoid muddying the shades.
7. Allow the paint to dry. Once you’ve finished painting, set your project aside to allow the paint to dry completely. This usually takes about 24 hours.
Following these simple tips and techniques will help you create a beautiful paint by numbers masterpiece!